Borderless prints with ePrint email on paper size 210 x 252 mm (430 Views)
Occasional Collector
clemens_abr
Message 1 of 2 (430 Views)

Borderless prints with ePrint email on paper size 210 x 252 mm

I have flyers with a colored background and a paper size 210 x 252 mm. I want to send and print it without any white borders from the email server to different printers.

At the moment I am testing the HP Officejet 4620 with HP ePrint support. Printer settings are A4 (210 x 297 mm) and borderless printing. The used paper size is 210 x 297 mm.

It prints fine without any white boarders, if I print the jpg file using Photoshop. I can’t find out to send the document per email and printing it without any boarders.

• It has left right and left boarders of 55 mm and a top boarder of 0 mm, if I send a jpg file per email to the printer. That’s definitely too small.
  • It has a left border of 2 mm, right boarder of 5 mm and a top boarder of 3,5 mm, if I send a pdf-file per email to the printer.
  • It has a left boarder of 6 mm, right boarder of 2 mm and top boarder of 2 mm, if I send a docx file per email to the printer.

If I cut the paper width to 200 mm, I get right and left boarders of 0 mm. But the flyer is not centered any more. That’s bad, because I want to fold it exactly in the middle. And I still have the top boarders of the pdf and docx files.

Is there any chance to print per email using different paper sizes than 100 x 150 mm? Maybe I need another printer or different print setting.

Thank you for help

Clemens

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Moderator
MarcAF
Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Borderless prints with ePrint email on paper size 210 x 252 mm

Hello Clemens_abr,

Unfortunately, you cannot adjust print settings when using email printing in order to print in the specific way you need to print.

Files will be printed in the original document size, in normal print quality, and in color; with portrait as the default orientation.

Take into account that some ePrinter models have different printing policies and functions, such as auto-rotate, that can be applied to jobs printed by email.

Here you can find more information about the HP Designjet ePrint & Share.

You should redirect your support request to HP ePrint forums here. They can offer a better assistance.

Best Regards,

Marc

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation