07-20-2011 06:37 AM
This morning I ran across the HP BladeSystem c-Class Virtual Connect Support Utility Version 1.6.0 Release Notes posted date July 19. 2011.. Since I will be upgrading my VC shortly I tried to find VCSU 1.6.0 but could not find it anywhere on HP website. Is there normally a lag time between the release of the documentation and the software? Not sure if 1.6.0 will provide any advantages over 1.5.2 for my situation anyway? If anyone has a link to this software would you mind posting the link please? I've attached the release notes if anyone would like to look at it.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-20-2011 10:15 PM
General bug fixes mainly, new features were not so important. I have used 1.5.2 for updating 3.18 Virtual Connect fw. 1.6.0 could be needed for the next _major_ VC FW
09-13-2011 03:05 PM
I found this information for getting VCSU 1.6.0, and it works only when selecting Operating Systems just chose Windows Server 2003 as the utility isnt under 2008
To download VCSU, go to the “VC Support Page” http://www.hp.com/support/vc
1. Select appropriate VC module
2. Select Download Drivers and Software
3. Select the appropriate Operating System (doesn’t show up under every operating system, I found it under the Microsoft Windows 2003 tab)
4. Select the "Utility - Tools" category
5. Select the latest version of Virtual Connect Support Utility and click Download button