Join Paul, Wednesday June 11 at Noon and again Thursday June 12 at 12:45 as he shares the uniqueness of HP BladeSystem architecture design principles.
To highlight the benefits Cloud and SDDC can offer, IDC’s recent ExpertROI SPOTLIGHT took a look at the impact these solutions had on a large global financial services institution in a write-up titled “ Achieving Organizational Transformation with HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions for SDDC “
Virtualization, one of the IT industries exploding trends, has contributed to the strong influence and popularity of blade servers in the data center. For that reason, InfoWorld surveyed 87 organizations in their latest QuickPulse paper that are all in the process of server related purchases.
Eye on Blades Blog: Trends in Infrastructure
- HP OneView 1.20 Helps Customers Transition to the ...
- Gain Insights on Which HP ProLiant Servers are Rig...
m and the Power of One at HP Discover.. .
- HP OneView PowerShell library has moved locations
- New videos on how to implement and use UEFI featur...
Case study: Bally Technologi
- HP OneView for Microsoft System Center 7.4.1 is No...
- HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric Cookbook v4.30
- New Video- Reimagine the Server, Think Compute. In...
- Migrating from Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager ...
- Nicholas_Fagan on: New Video- Reimagine the Server, Think Compute. In...
- chuckk281 on: HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric Cookbook latest rele...
t Provisioni ng replaces SmartStart CDs i...
- on: The HP Power Advisor v3.0 is now available.
- Johan Guldmyr on: Toolless Access to ProLiant Gen8 servers
Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) v2012.06.0
- Renjiv on: Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) and backwards comp...
HP Blades and Payment Card Industry (PCI) complian..
Latest release of HP Networking Intelligen
What’s new for HP CloudSyste
m Matrix 7.0?