3Phase c7000 power questions (231 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
chuckk281
Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)

3Phase c7000 power questions

Richard had an installation question from a customer:

Is there a pointer to a document that describes the 3 Phase color standard used on the c7000 International Power Module -   413381-B21 HP BLc7000 3 PH Intl FIO Power Mod Opt?

I have a site that the electrician is querying how the plug should be attached (the original Hubbell connector was removed for cable routing and needs a Clipsal plug fitted).

I don’t have the plug colours in front of me but I’m assuming these would be the US common practice using black/red/blue/white-grey with green-yellow earth as listed below?

Colours are - Red, Black, Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow according to the customer.

Can anyone confirm the wiring requirements please?

Can anyone confirm this please?

Scott sent this info:

webpic250.jpg

Richard replied:

That table was the link I originally provided in the source email but it does _not_ include the Red, Black, Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow combination.

I think the following will be sufficient for the sparky

As per the site planning guide:

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.BINARYPORTLET/public/kb/docDisplay/resource.proc...

The international 3 Phase models are the 403318/9 and are 4 pole, 5 wire RED.  When wiring a 3-phase enclosure, phase rotation is unimportant. However, the rotation must be consistent for both plugs.

webpic251.png

Any other input?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation