Re: what does the front page represents? what actions can I do there vs. the apps themselves ? (69 Views)
Contributor
hava-yellin
Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

what does the front page represents? what actions can I do there vs. the apps themselves ?

I can see this sticky notes but who craeted them for me ? are they coming from different apps ? How do I know which app created them ?

What kind of actions should I take from the fromt page and what should I do in my apps ?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Yossi_Gutin
Message 2 of 2 (69 Views)

Re: what does the front page represents? what actions can I do there vs. the apps themselves ?

Hi
The sticky notes are activities, created by you or by other users. You see activity in your inbox only if you are participant in it. Activities are not coming from different apps, they are created by users or by system.
Context objects could be associated with activity. In this case, when you enter the activity, you will see the canvas, which is view of the app(s), handling those context objects.

The actions you take from the front page are connected to the activity (snooze, archive, remove me, etc.)
The actions you take from the app are connected to the context objects, associated with the activity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If some answer solves your problem, please mark it as a solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation