Re: Users session timing out on HPA server after logging in and not being able to log back in (60 Views)
Trusted Contributor
CodyRP
Message 1 of 3 (74 Views)

Users session timing out on HPA server after logging in and not being able to log back in

We have had reports of users on our HPA environment of getting timed out after an average of 15 min and than the user cannot re-login for a period after that.  Is there a setting in the admin to control this timeout?  Is there anything we could do on our end to try to correct this timeout and also ensure they can log back in right away if they do get timeout?  In viewing the admin guide PDF i could not find a setting which will allow me to control this.  Any help would be appreciated on this to improve the user experience in our HPA environment.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Yossi_Gutin
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: Users session timing out on HPA server after logging in and not being able to log back in

Hi,
Thank you for contacting HP Anywhere.
We are checking the issues you raised and we will do our best to answer you shortly.
Thank you for your patience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If some answer solves your problem, please mark it as a solution.
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Yossi_Gutin
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Users session timing out on HPA server after logging in and not being able to log back in

Hi

I need more information:

- what error / message do you have after 15 min? 

- what error / message do you have after failed re-login?

please attach a screenshots for both

- please attach diamond.log and bsf-client.log

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If some answer solves your problem, please mark it as a solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation