I don't remember my HP AllianceOne log in password. How can I recover it? (341 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
Lu_rdz
Message 1 of 1 (341 Views)

I don't remember my HP AllianceOne log in password. How can I recover it?

[ Edited ]
If you have forgotten your AllianceOne login password please follow these steps to reset it:

• Visit the AllianceOne program portal hp.com/go/allianceone
  • Select "Sign in" > use the “ Retrieve Password” link > type your email address and Submit
  • You will  receive an email message from HP containing the steps to change your password

If you have other AllianceOne membership questions you can ask our experts at the AllianceOne Program support forum. This is only accessible to members so log in using your AllianceOne credentials. If you are already signed in to the AllianceOne portal it won't prompt you to sign in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation