02-03-2013 01:15 PM - edited 02-03-2013 10:10 PM
The following features have been added to Agile Ma
- Backlog Items Auto-Ranking
- Import Backlog
- Associate Defects with Features and Themes
Backlog Items Auto-Ranking
Agile Manager provides you with an automatic ranki
- To view the backlog ranking, click the Rank column header. The backlog is sorted from highest
to lowest rank. Initially, backlog items are ranke d in the order in which they were created. To reve rse the sort order, click the Rank column header again.
- To change an item's rank, drag the item up or down
the grid. Alternatively, enter a number in the Rank field to change an item's rank. Other items a re automatically shifted up or down grid and re-ra nked accordingly.
With auto-ranking, backlog items do not have a fix
If you had previously set ranks manually for backl
- The entire backlog will be ranked consecutively fr
om 1 to [no. of items in the grid].
- Previously ranked items will retain their relative
- Backlog items that were assigned the same rank wil
l be ranked consecutively.
- Non-ranked items will be ranked below the ranked i
You can now import user stories and defects to the
On the Product Backlog > Backlog Items page, click More Actions > Import Backlog.
Use the attached template file to assist you in cr
Associate Defects with Features and Themes
Previously, only user stories could be linked to features and themes. Now, you can associate aslo defects with features and themes. This provides you with a more accurate picture of the overall size and progress of features and themes, and allows you to plan work on defects according to their content area.
Previously, when viewing the details of a user sto