12-16-2012 12:25 PM
- The following defect occurred in release graphs configured to a sprint scope: after selecting a specific release and sprint, if you set the Release field to Context Sensitive, the Sprint field still displayed the previously selected sprint, and could not be reset.
- When trying to navigate from a defects widget to Defect Management, an error occurred.
- If a saved dashboard is selected, after logging out and logging back in to the project, in some cases a blank dashboard displayed.
- Before the first release was defined, you could not add tasks to backlog items.
- Selecting user fields to filter by, such as Assigned To, resulted in unexpected behavior.
- The ALI Dev Bridge user had to be defined as a Portal User on the SaaS User Portal.