12-02-2013 02:06 AM - edited 12-10-2013 03:38 AM
Following are highlights of enhancements you can now try out in HP Agile Manager. For full details, go to the Agile Manager Help Center.
Navigate to a backlog item’s theme or feature
In grid views and other views, hover over an item and click links in the tooltip.
Use custom fields in custom Agile graphs
- Display custom fields in custom Agile graphs.
- An administrator must select the custom field for tracking before it can be displayed in graphs.
Modify granularity in over-time graphs
- Modify a graph's granularity directly in the main configuration settings to show more or fewer data.
- In the graph, select Configure Settings, and set the granularity to day, week or sprint.
Archive themes and features (administrators)
- Archive old themes and features, including all related backlog items.
- In the Themes or Features grid, select More Actions > Archive.
- Users can view a read-only list of archived themes or features.
ALM Synchronizer updates
- New ALM users and Agile Manager users are automatically mapped if their email addresses are identical.
- Increase synchronization frequency to ensure that data in both endpoints is kept up-to-date.
In an FTP client, access the installation files at ftp://agm_read:HPsaas123@ftpast.saas.hp.com. For installation instructions, see the Help Center.
Split tasks with invested effort when splitting stories
- Invested effort remains in the original task and story.
- Remaining effort is carried over to new tasks in the new story.
Quick attachments for themes, features, and user stories
In the New Item dialog box, or on the right side of the Details page:
- Paste new images or URLs from the clipboard.
- Drag and drop files from your file system.
SD00023697 - Improved performance when saving defects.
SD00028574 - Improved performance when deleting a theme.
SD00026257 - Usernames used for mail notifications are no longer case-sensitive.
SD00031637 - Help videos now display properly in both Firefox and Chrome.
SD00034552 - Defects with multi-line descriptions are exported to Excel without errors in description syntax.
SD00033445 - Improvements in ALM Synchronizer error messages.
SD00034802 - ALM Synchronizer supports connections to ALM version 22.214.171.12492.