Re: Quality Center and Agile Manager (375 Views)
Occasional Visitor
roston75
Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

Quality Center and Agile Manager

I've spent quite some time to search for information how to synchronize defects and features (stories) between QC and Agile Manager, without success. Does anybody know how this can be done or if there's any documentation about that?

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
Kobyf
Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

Re: Quality Center and Agile Manager

Hi,

Please find attached relevant documentation for the Agile Manager - QC synchronizer.

Koby

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
pkjanakiram
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

Hi ,

I am using HP ALM 11.0 Trying to sync between ALM and AgileManager. I have installed the HP ALM Sync server and client - v1.41 successfully. When I try to create a link using the ALM Sync client is shows  options for  Clearquest,TFS,RequisitePro. There is no option available for Agile Manager.

What is that I wll have to do inorder to get the option for AGile Manager in ALM Sync client ?

Regards,

Jana

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
aginni
Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)

Hi Jana,

It sounds like you are using a wrong version of ALM-AGM Synchronizer, there is a specific version of Synchronizer which meant to synch between ALM and AGM.

Anyway, in order to activate your tenant to work with Synchronizer, you need to open a ticket to support, and they will activate it for you and send you the correct version of ALM-AGM Synchronizer

Have a nice day!

Ayelet

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation