HP Agile Manager Documentation. (190 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Amanjyot
Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)

HP Agile Manager Documentation.

Hi,

I am new bie in HP agile manager world? Can any one of you please share the beginner's document around it? I checked on HP's site but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Aman

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Batami
Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

Re: HP Agile Manager Documentation.

Hi Aman,

You can access the Agile Manager Help directly from the product.

In the upper right corner, click the Help menu icon, and select Help Center or Help on This Page. Both menu items will take you to the same Help Center, but Help on This Page opens a description of the Agile Manager page you're currently looking at.

You can also access the Help outside of Agile Manager using this link.

If you're just getting started, you might want to take a look at some of the movies in topics linked from the Home Page or read through the topics on project and backlog item lifecycles.

Welcome to Agile Manager!

Batami

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Amanjyot
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)

Hi Batami,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Can we set access grants in agile manager? eg. a certain release and its parts to be visible to only a certain set of users.

Best Regards,

Aman

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Amanjyot
Message 4 of 4 (144 Views)

Also , would like to ask, if there is any way to write the customized queries in agile manager. I could not find any doc related to the database of agile manager.

Best Regards,

Aman

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation