Re: Request for URL link between ALM and AGM asset (143 Views)
Advisor
cocarp2000
Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Request for URL link between ALM and AGM asset

As a user, I would like to have a URL link created between an asset in ALM and an asset in AGM.  That is to say, that a user would be able to click a link in ALM that would take them directly to the asset in AGM.  They would also be able to click a url link in AGM that would take me to an asset in ALM. 

Thanks!

Frequent Advisor
Omer_Benedict
Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: Request for URL link between ALM and AGM asset

Chris,

This is already supported. Both systems support attachments of type URL.

You can use it in the following manners:

1. Add a new attachment to Agile Manager, copy the link and paste it to ALM as an attachment of type link or URL and vice versa: add a new attachment to ALM and copy a link to Agile Manager as a link attachment
  2. Synchronize attachments when you sync your entities. The Synchronizer will create the attachments of type link when it syncs the entities

Please let us know if you have further inputs or question.

Omer

Advisor
cocarp2000
Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Request for URL link between ALM and AGM asset

We would like this to be an automated process.  I would like the synchronzier to create this link for me.  It has all the necessary information to do so.  If I have 2000 assets in AGM, it is too much work for me to create a link on each asset to each ALM asset.  We would like this link to be created on BOTH the assets. 

Thanks, 

-Chris 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.