Re: Direct Query Access to Backend Data (244 Views)
Occasional Contributor
M_Koester
Message 1 of 6 (328 Views)

Direct Query Access to Backend Data

Hi, Is there a way I can directly query the backend data of Agile Manager?

Thanks

Advisor
cocarp2000
Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

Re: Direct Query Access to Backend Data

I like this idea.  I would love to have some exporting to excel or something like this where I could dump data and manipulate it however I want.

Regular Advisor
Kobyf
Message 3 of 6 (300 Views)

Hi,

Currently the way to get reporting for Agile Manager is through the reporting that's being provided by the Provided by the Agile Manager.

Please share with us what reports you're looking for and we will certainly consider adding them to the product.

Regards,

Koby

Advisor
cocarp2000
Message 4 of 6 (284 Views)

Koby,

With user defined fields it's tough for you to create reports for us.  It would be nice to have open reporting functionality similar to what is provided with ALM 11.5. 

Thanks, 

-Chris

Occasional Visitor
Raj_Puttaiah
Message 5 of 6 (257 Views)

Koby,

I have multiple projects in Agile Manager and I have to select each of their releases to see their status. Having the relevant API would allow me to write queries to get data on various releases (sprints, backlog, remaining stories etc.) and have a consolidated view. 

Further, having a interface like that would allow us to generate reports we can present to management without having to take them through the Agile Manager GUI hoops ...

thanks

--Raj

Valued Contributor
Ronen
Message 6 of 6 (244 Views)

You can also utilize Agile Manager export to excel functionality which exports the backlog to excel or csv file

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.