01-24-2013 05:55 AM
We are considering adding extra fields to the backlog items in Agile Manager, and we would like to hear your preferences for the fields you would like to see.
For example, you may want fields to track the documentation of your user stories.
We look forward to hearing your ideas.
The Agile Manager Team
01-28-2013 06:58 AM
- URL for Documentation would be nice, as you say... or even a URL for attachments.
- Some way to track Testing & Build status, for teams that are not fully automated yet. ie: Unit Testing, Staging Build, Production Build, etc.
- Enhance comments interface so one can edit/delete their own comments, Reply To a specific comment, etc.
- Ability to comment on tasks would be nice too.
- Control at project level whether Story points constrained to Fibonacci, etc.
- Related People - on top-right -- not sure what your plans are here but it only shows Author and never Story Owner or Task Owner, etc.
That's it for now. I know my team has also provided feedback through other channels.