About the Author
Gabriele Di Piazza is Vice President of Marketing Optimization for HP Autonomy. In this role, Gabriele leads a team responsible for the prod...
Follow Us on SlideShare
- Watch your mouth – And your emails, texts, and sta...
- Student Financial Aid Services uses HP Exstream to...
Insight to action: The chicken or the egg conundru..
- Hey, Coach! Getting started with contact center co...
Top 10 reasons @HP_Qfinit
i customers will get the ...
- Five things to expect from HP Engage 2015
- My favorite Monday of the year
- HP Qfiniti 10.4 is here!
- The HP WFO Software 2015 Thought Leadership Series...
- Why should you attend HP Engage 2015?
- Angel Maldonado on: How important is good site search? Let’s do the nu...
- Jeff Westover (JeffWestover) on: 4 reasons why you need to stop by the HP WFO Softw...
- ShawnN5 on: HP WFO Software is expanding again!
ing Roger Lee
- Jeff Westover (JeffWestover) on: Best Practices for Post-Call Surveys
- Jeff Westover (JeffWestover) on: Winning awards: Yes, HP Qfiniti and HP Explore do ...
- StevenBeckmann on: My first 60 days: Onward and upward!
- LesleyDunn on: HP claims victory in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ...
- LesleyDunn on: Promise #5: Focus on Trust
Energy level is high at #HPEngage1