03-11-2013 08:33 AM - last edited on 03-11-2013 07:06 PM by Maiko-I
At work we have a R5500 XR UPS, but I don't know how to access it, as we are facing this error -
Connection with the remote agent was lost.
For more information visit: http://192.168.*.*:8080
When I go to the IP I just get a "Page cannot be displayed" Error.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Servers > Netservers to to Servers > general - HP Forums moderator
03-14-2013 01:09 AM
Kindly telnet to the Management IP and check if you can access the Management Module.
If you are able to access the Management Module using the IP address; reconfigure the Management Module using the steps below:
- Login to any Windows Server connected to UPS.
- Add telnet services if not enabled.
- Go to command prompt
- telnet to UPS Management Module. Command “telnet 10.x.x.x” (USE: Management Module IP Address)
- Login to Management Module using username and password.
- Enter Choice “d”. select “yes”
- Once default configuration is restored. “Don’t restart the Management Module at this point”
- Select Option 4 à Select Option 1 à Select Option 1 à Enter New IP address. Reassign the IP Address for Management Module.
- Select Option 2 à Set Subnet.
- Select Option 3 à Set New Gateway.
- Select Option 0 twice à to return to the Main Menu.
- At main menu select option “s” to save the new changes and restart the Management Module.
If the Management Module is not accessible; reseat the management module and check.
03-14-2013 02:59 AM
- what is the webconsole access Port number I could see you use 8080 port but the UPS MM is confgiured to PORT 80 by default. Ensure that is corrected to the port number you use.
- Ensure you use the appropriate supported browser version.
The port configuration usage may solve the issue along with verfication of the previous adivse.