Re: HP LaserJet M1522nf MFP All-in-one device (364 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Ruan Oosthuizen
Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

HP LaserJet M1522nf MFP All-in-one device

Hi. I would like to know whether it is possible to insert a fax cover sheet template created in Word 2003 for instance?

My client wants his existing template to be used rather than one of the existing templates in the software. I read that information in the templates can be edited but not the format of the templates.

Is there a way to import a fax cover template?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
John Getzke
Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet M1522nf MFP All-in-one device

Ruan,

I am not aware of any way to edit the fax cover sheets beyond the options that are presented in the User Guide on page 112. My guess is that you wont be able to enter a custom data format such as .doc because the templates are designed to be programmed by the end user before they are sent. The printer is most likely using a custom data format to accomplish this which would not be compatible with Word.

Kudo's appreciated : ) (The purple star under my UserName)
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Ruan Oosthuizen
Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet M1522nf MFP All-in-one device

Thanks, I figured that out in the meantime. Pitty though, might be something HP could look at, as I'm sure there are many end users that might find that useful.

Thanks for the advice though.

Regards,
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation