12-06-2013 11:38 AM
Do you have questions about setting up or using your small/medium business printer, notebook or desktop PC?
We have answers.
Experts will be on some of our most popular small/medium business printer, mobile, and desktop/workstation boards ready to answer your questions on Wednesday, January 15th from 10:00 am to Thursday, January 16th 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time (Wednesday, January 15th from 3:00 pm to Thursday, January 16th 3:00 pm UTC).
How the day works:
Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 50 experts will be on hand in the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your chance to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
– Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
– Set up a Wireless network;
– Tweak your product to increase performance;
– Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
– Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory; or
– Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.
It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.