Re: Expert Day - January 11th/12th (4608 Views)
Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 1 of 3 (13,676 Views)

Expert Day - January 11th/12th

[ Edited ]

Do you have questions about setting up or using your printer, notebook or desktop PC?

We have answers.

Experts will be on some of our most popular printer, mobile, and desktop/workstation boards ready to answer your questions on Tuesday, Jan. 11th from 12:00 pm to Wednesday, Jan. 12th 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (Tuesday, Jan. 11th from 4:00 pm to Wednesday, Jan. 12th 4:00 pm UTC).

How the day works:

Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 100 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born.

Whether you own an HP printer, notebook, or a desktop, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.

When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?

This will be your chance to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.

We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:

– Troubleshoot the issue you are having;

– Set up a Wireless network;

– Tweak your product to increase performance;

– Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;

– Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory; or

– Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.

It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.

To quickly reach the specific portions of our community that will have experts on-hand during this event, use the following links:

Hope to see you on January 11th/12th!

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Welcome to the Community > Events. - Hp Forum Moderator

I work for HP.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Jed8
Message 2 of 3 (4,930 Views)

Re: Expert Day - January 11th/12th

How do I attend the forum  "HP Experts on Jan. 11-12".   What do I type into my browser?

Is this a group chat session?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
MikeMacC
Message 3 of 3 (4,608 Views)

Re: Expert Day - January 11th/12th

Don't you mean Eastern Standard Time--in dead of winter we are not on Eastern Daylight Time
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation