Re: Expert Day - April 26th/27th (2369 Views)
Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 1 of 9 (13,894 Views)

Expert Day - April 26th/27th

[ Edited ]

Do you have questions about setting up or using your printer, notebook or desktop PC?

We have answers.

Experts will be on some of our most popular printer, mobile, and desktop/workstation boards ready to answer your questions on Tuesday, April 26th from 12:00 pm to Wednesday, April 27th 12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (Tuesday, April 26th from 4:00 pm to Wednesday, April 27th 4:00 pm UTC).

How the day works:

Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 100 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born.

Whether you own an HP printer, notebook, or a desktop, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.

When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?

This will be your chance to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.

We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:

– Troubleshoot the issue you are having;

– Set up a Wireless network;

– Tweak your product to increase performance;

– Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;

– Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory; or

– Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.

It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.

To quickly reach the specific portions of our community that will have experts on-hand during this event, use the following links:

Hope to see you on April 26th/27th!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Welcome to the Community > Events. - Hp Forum moderator

I work for HP.
Frequent Visitor
Vibha_Jha
Message 2 of 9 (12,218 Views)

Re: Expert Day - April 26th/27th

Will there be topics on networking products also?

Occasional Visitor
angelitacaval
Message 3 of 9 (11,698 Views)

Vibha_Jha wrote:

Will there be topics on networking products also?

I have problems with the roaming of H3C WX3010 controller has 12ap `s and when I move ap does not change the customer isassociated with the same ap as the signal decreases.

I can verify?
these controllers are roaming by default?

Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 4 of 9 (10,417 Views)

Vibha_Jha - for this particualr Expert Day, we're not planning on having networking products covered.  That obviously doesn't mean you can't ask your question - but the Experts on hand for this event won't necessarily be networking pros.

Thanks!
I work for HP.
Occasional Visitor
D6160
Message 5 of 9 (4,614 Views)

It's very hard to navigate to the expert day forum isn't it.

How do I get there please? And if you could answer right away - I can benefit from this service.

Occasional Visitor
ronnell1972
Message 6 of 9 (4,518 Views)

Can someone please help me, I have a HP Pavilion Slimline S5310f. I am not sure if you need my serial number# 3cr952161y and prod # ay643aa #aba

Well my problem is that all my program icons are the same. I can open the internet but everything is trying to open with Adobe. Last night I was trying to fix it myself and all the programs in the start menu had the "E" internet explorer sign. I am not sure if I am explaining this right, but every time something opens it shows the wrong icon for that program and all the programs I had pinned to my task bar are gone.

Occasional Visitor
ronnell1972
Message 7 of 9 (4,517 Views)

How do you get to the right place to post your questions?

Occasional Visitor
aleonard08
Message 8 of 9 (3,790 Views)

My screen on my laptop top is so dim you can barely see.The brightness is turned all the way up though. Is there a bulb that needs replaced?
Occasional Visitor
ICT_Services
Message 9 of 9 (2,369 Views)

Hi, we are using Solarwind Network Device Monitor on 3CRWER300-73 to see tcpCurrEstab, it always show empty value on every interface we select. We would like to know how much TCP connections we are using of the 50 max this network device offer.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Paolo.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.