09-10-2013 02:48 PM
Generally you need to do two things -
1) Configure the fax sever to work with DSS
- You need to configure a "watched" folder for the RTE fax server to look for jobs coming from DSS
- There should be a configuration setting in RTE fax to set this up, if not, check their documentation
2) Configure the DSS software via the Configuration Utility to enable Lan Fax
- Select the RTEFAX setting
- Browse to the "watched" folder setup by RTE fax
- Select if you want DSS to send the job notification (or let the fax server do it)
- There are a few other settings in the DSS Cong Util, but keep them as is.
Give this a try.
09-10-2013 04:29 PM - edited 09-10-2013 04:39 PM
Hello and thank you for your help.
Under RTEFax it is specified an entry for faxing folder.
Another folder for confirmation and a last folder for errors.
On DSS4 it is possible to setup a single folder only.