HP DSS 5.01.01.198 sharepoint 2010 unexpected error (285 Views)
Occasional Contributor
bdara
Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)

HP DSS 5.01.01.198 sharepoint 2010 unexpected error

The DSS able to process and successfully store one or two page file to sharepont library, however with large file the following error is generated. Can anyone review and advice what isthe problem?

MESSAGE : Transfer of attachment sets to https://site..../.../dropofflibrary/ has failed due to an unhandled exception.
Exception type: System.Exception
Exception Message: Html could not be parsed as xml: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
Exception Stack trace:    at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.FrontPageRPC.RpcMethod.ParseHtml()
   at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.FrontPageRPC.RpcMethod.InvokeRpcMethod()
   at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.FrontPageRPC.PutDocument.InvokeRpcMethod()
   at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.SharePointAccess.PutElement(String destFileName, String localFilePath, Boolean overwrite, Boolean createFolders)
   at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.SharePointDevice.TransferAttachments(SharePointDestinationResult destinationResult, Boolean& cancelled, Boolean& failAllDestinations)
   at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.SharePointDevice.ResourceWorkerThread(Object arg, BackgroundWorker worker, DoWorkEventArgs doWorkEventArgsInstance)

HP Pro
Soups_on
Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: HP DSS 5.01.01.198 sharepoint 2010 unexpected error

Thanks for including the error message.  

By "large file", how many pages are you trying to scan?  Is it 5-10 pages or more like 100-200?  What type of file are you trying to send?  Is it a PDF? 

One more question ... are you sending via a SharePoint application quickset on the device or via the DSS Workflow application? 

Thanks,

I work for HP. The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post if this helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.