Re: DSS folder issues (193 Views)
Occasional Visitor
spencercc
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

DSS folder issues

Hi,

We sucesfully run DSS 4.25.42 on 8 MFP4345 printers. We use the send to folder features via DSS. These work fine on our printers except until we added a MFP4555.

The folders that we have seup in DSS still show fine on the 4345 printers but do not get reproduced and made available on the MFP4555. You seem to get 1 folder permanently, then if you add another in the DSS software it will appear for a while until you add some more. Then it may dissapear or be replaced but nothing is consistant. None of the other folder that are currently in DSS end up showing on the 4555 but show/work fine on the 4345's. If you make a change to the folder name in DSS its instantly replicated on the 4345 screens but may or may not work or even show up on the 4555.

We are about to buy another 8 printers but cant until we get this resolved.

Can anyone tell us whats going wrong?

Cheers.

SC

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
KevinAtHP
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: DSS folder issues

I believe the issue you are seeing with the M4555mfp folders not showing has been fixed with a combination of newer firmware and DSS software.

You can find the latest firmware for your M4555mfp here: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=4073024

You can also upgrade to the latest DSS software which is 5.01.01.198 as described here: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Digital-Senders/New-DSS-5-01-software-available/td-p/6336049#.UtbEJBBdU...

I work for HP. The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.

I work for HP. The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation