data printing unit (HP45A technology) (1287 Views)
Occasional Visitor
MatJones123
Message 1 of 1 (1,287 Views)

data printing unit (HP45A technology)

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased a variable data printing unit (HP45A technology) from Shanghai Lagal Information Tech. Co., Ltd. in China.  They advertise that they are HP's partner in China.  My company spent over $30,000 US for this unit and it does not work and they have been absolutely no help in trying to get it to work. 

I have tried to call HP to find someone that can apply pressure or at least help me fix the printing unit.  HP is so large even people at corporate do not know who can help. 

The printing unit is on a flexographic printer that my company sold as well and we are in jeopardy of losing the whole order if we cannot get the unit to work or to get a refund for it so we can purchase one that does work.

Does anyone know who at HP would be involved in allowing Shanghai Lagal to advertise that they are HP's partner in China?  It seems only pressure from HP will provide the incentive for this comapny to rectify the problem.  Actually right now we just want to send the unit back and get a refund.  It has been 4 months and we have had absolutely no help. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Mat Jones

President

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation