Re: Color consistency in WS4050 (1854 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Pipin Kurniawan
Message 1 of 3 (1,854 Views)

Color consistency in WS4050

Dear All,

Has anyone had a problem with color consistency in Indigo? Especially the Industrial Indigo user? I have WS4050, but I keep getting difficulties in maintaining color.
Whenever a repeat job need to be print, I need to tweak the color again to get the same match as the previous print. Is this normal?

And if it not a problem may I know hows the market doing in your country for Indigo, especially the industrial printer. I am residing in Indonesia, and due to the high cost of click charge program the Indigo does not sell well here. I need a benchmark with other country so that I can negotiate for lower price here.

Best,
Pipin

Best,
Pin
Occasional Visitor
Angel Donayre
Message 2 of 3 (1,854 Views)

Re: Color consistency in WS4050

I have a indigo press s2000, 3000 and 5000, but the maintaining color depend of very variables. May be you can see the counters to your pip, blanket, charge the scorotrons, density and conductivity inks, etc.
If you still have the problems please let me know.
Occasional Visitor
Kennet Rovsing
Message 3 of 3 (1,854 Views)

Re: Color consistency in WS4050

When you print at job, and then later need to do the same job, there can be some difficult. If the PIP and blanket, not are in the same condition, you need to tweak the color. PIP is getting weaker and weaker so if you have a fresh PIP it might look different. Also it is very important not to ignore the callibration, because it take an advantage off the weaknes...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.