Re: SQL intergration error (458 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Tan SP
Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)

SQL intergration error

Hi,

We are moving to new domain and new cluster account been created for SQL cluster. There is 2 cluster account created for SQL cluster server, 1 for quorom and 1 for SQL server.

Both cluster server has been imported to DP cell manager, 1 SQL cluster account has been added to  SQL management studio under security and assigned serveradmin role. And also map as backup operator and owner for each database.

When try to modify current SQL backup, choose show all for the database, will get error message (attached screenshot).

So try to configure the SQL backup from fresh, after choosing the cluster server, DP GUI will hang (attached screenshot).

Please advise what is causing the problem. Thanks.

Honored Contributor
JBasilio
Message 2 of 5 (475 Views)

Re: SQL intergration error

Hello

Please check that users are added to DP admin group. As workaround you can add <any> <any> <any> and to check the behaviour.

Honored Contributor
Sebastian.Koehler
Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

Please check if the FQDN of the physical nodes and/or virtual nodes has changed. If this is the case, you might need to export and import the clients/cluster again into the cell to match current name resolution. If the FQDN has changed, check the user configuration as JBasilio mentioned and make sure the hostname is correct for the user as well.

Regards,
Sebastian
---
Assign a kudo to this post, if you find it useful.
Occasional Advisor
Tan SP
Message 4 of 5 (466 Views)

Hi,

I do not see any previous domain account added for SQL backup so I did not add the current SQL cluster account into DP admin group.

I did the workaround step you suggested, it still have same error.

Thanks.

Occasional Advisor
Tan SP
Message 5 of 5 (458 Views)

Hi,

The SQL backup is working now. After I add <any><any><any> to admin group, then try export and import client. Configure new SQL backup, it can proceed the setup. Tested backup ok.

Thanks JBasilio and Sebastian for your suggested solution.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.