google search (300 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Wes_Donze
Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)

google search

I use google to search for an issue i need to check on - I get a hit which shows the url as I would aloways have expected to  see it - i click on this and all I get to is the front screen

Enterprise Business Community | HP Online Forum   so how do i find what I was originall looking for - I try the same search string but get nothing - does this mean the information in th eold forums has not been migrated or do I have to get into some other screen before I can proceed?
Regular Advisor
Stephan_
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

Re: google search

Blame Google for displaying outdated content to you, the old content (~2.5 million postings) is completly migrated.

If you post your search i could try to help you searching for it.

Best,

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."
Occasional Visitor
Wes_Donze
Message 3 of 5 (282 Views)

Hello Thanks for the offer to do the search but I would prefer to understand how to do the search myself - I was familiar with the old ITRC forums but have not yet found a document that describes the changes.

If the old content is completely migrated I just need a brief document that describes how to get to it

thanks a lot

Wes

Occasional Visitor
Wes_Donze
Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)

OK sorry - found it from the link at the bottom of your pos - apologies for missing that

kind regards

Wes

Regular Advisor
Stephan_
Message 5 of 5 (272 Views)

Hi again,

some more information about searching and browsing around here are found in this post:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/ITRC-redirect-announcement/m-p/4805811/message-uid/480581...

hth

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.