About the /FOUNDER/ Badge ... (443 Views)
Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 26 of 34 (565 Views)

Re: daily "Congratulations! You have a new rank" messages?

I'm hoping I'll have an update to pass along later today regarding this situation - apologies for the private message "spam"!

I work for HP.
Honored Contributor
Michael Leu
Message 27 of 34 (562 Views)

The weird thing is if you hover with the mouse over a ribbon, it displays the rank... so in a way it's quite similar to the ITRC, even if the picture is something else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navigation: Forum Site Map // ye olde ITRC Tree
@HP: please get rid of the Passport login timeout
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 28 of 34 (549 Views)

>if you hover with the mouse over a ribbon, it displays the rank.

Yes, I noticed that when I cut&pasted them all in:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Feedback-on-new-site/m-p/4824945#M1266

Honored Contributor
Hein van den Heuvel
Message 29 of 34 (521 Views)

The daily, repeated, status change Emails seems to have ceased a week or two ago.

So that (minor) problem is solved me thinks.

Hein

Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 30 of 34 (504 Views)

>So that (minor) problem is solved me thinks.

So are you going to mark your own reply as the solution?  ;-)

Honored Contributor
Hein van den Heuvel
Message 31 of 34 (460 Views)

They are back!

Daily congratulation Emails that I'm a newly promoted Honoer Contributor.

Delete it quick, but all those bits which could have solved a meaningful life are now wasted.

See attached,

Hein

Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 32 of 34 (458 Views)

Suppose something has been changed in your profile, as I don't receive that "spam" messages for quite long time already.

Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 33 of 34 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Warren_Admin
Message 34 of 34 (443 Views)

About the /FOUNDER/ Badge ...

The Enterprise Business Community includes well over one million members,many from a diverse group of legacy online communities, some a few years old, others (like ITRC) with history going back to the late 1990s. Then, there are "new" parts of the Community that have been created since we brought the current platform on line two years ago.

We use the /FOUNDER/ role to recognize a group of members who either participated in the legacy BSC or ITRC, made great contributions, and are still with us in the Enterprise Business Community, still helping each other out, still answering the questions and sharing their knowledge.

There are a few examples of members who have more than one identity in the Community, because they came over from more than one legacy platform. Because the only time user accounts can be merged is during an actual migration, some of our members have had to choose a primary between identities.In these cases, the /FOUNDER/ role may have been assigned to a user account with fewer posts and a shorter history than the member's original ITRC or BSC account. It is possible that one such example was noted in this thread.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.