08-24-2011 08:59 AM
As others have previously posted, I'm also having problems migrating my ITRC profile to HP Resource Center.
1. Login to HP RC with my HP Passport Credentials - OK
2. Click the Migrate your vital ITRC profile picture - OK
3. Attempt to logon with my ITRC Username and/or email address - FAIL
4. Assume I've entered the password wrong, so request ITRC password to be reset.
5. Password reset email received OK, so must have been using the right email address.
6. Get forced to reset my HP Passport password - WHY ???
7. Reset my ITRC password - OK - but with different password complexity rules to Passport - huh ?
8. Go back to the Migrate page and attempt to log on with my ITRC Username and/or email address and the just reset password - FAIL.
So I'm currently unable to access any of my support contracts, download patches, etc.
Previous comments on this subject suggest that just waiting overnight, might resolve things, but I'm not convinced...
Any solutions anyone ? The various Help links are far from useful...
08-24-2011 09:44 AM
all HPSC related need to get handeled by the HPSC guys, you can log a call here: http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/
From my personal experience:
- use the ITRC user for Migration (BR787837) and write it upper case
- Try the old ITRC password for the migration
- make sure your HPSC Login name is not the email adress in your HP Passport account
08-26-2011 02:27 AM
Yes I provided feedback 3 times, I open a call on : http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/