03-04-2013 12:54 PM - edited 03-04-2013 12:57 PM
>sometimes my initial post is on top, sometimes on bottom
So are you logging in between the two views? That's the only time is is "broken" for me before I login.
I.e. the forum is useless for me, unless I login.
03-05-2013 02:20 AM
>> ... I.e. the forum is useless for me, unless I login. ...
That is also my experience, which is a PITA compared to the previous situation (where the default ordering is original post first).
03-05-2013 09:43 AM
>That is also my experience, which is a PITA compared to the previous situation
The new ordering change is a minor problem compared to:
1) Need to login to reply
2) Need to login to see what's new
03-05-2013 09:57 AM
Can somebody confirm?
Hope this helps!
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! star in the left column!
03-05-2013 10:07 AM
>Can somebody confirm?
Yes, looks fixed. But it is very painful to look at the forum without logging in. It isn't configured to my preferences.
(Not enough posts per page.)
And worst, I had to remove that cookie to login. :-(
03-06-2013 07:52 AM
1. As a system default - first things first NOT last things first. Problem first and answer(s)/discussion follows.
2. Choice is nice, but so is letting folks know that there's been a change and a choice is possible *beforehand*
3. Did you ever hear of the a book/play/poem that started with "happily ever after"?
4. Go to #1
5. As a third alternative, why don't we have a "randomize" postings choice, and make it really interesting!