Re: Request (1758 Views)
Honored Contributor
Daniel Potyrała
Message 1 of 4 (1,811 Views)

Request

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Could all hyperlinks be underlined after posting?

Now they are looking like normal text with blue color and I'm not so sure that users are always knowing that they should click them.

----

• Say thanks by clicking the "White Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Community Manager
Kevin_Paul
Message 2 of 4 (1,782 Views)

Re: Request

Daniel - while I agree that the links would be more pronounced if they were underlined, we're currently working on adopting new hp.com standards within our community sites, and underlining links is not currently part of those standards.  That doesn't mean that couldn't change at some point, and I have passed along your feedback in the meantime.

I work for HP.
Honored Contributor
Daniel Potyrała
Message 3 of 4 (1,766 Views)

Tnx for your reply. I'm sure that this isn't big problem to do. Lithium provided this solution already on HP consumer forum. One of examples you may find here.

It would be great to know from which country is every user. This may help to give much better answers with hardware problems.

----

• Say thanks by clicking the "White Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Ken
Visitor
Ken
Message 4 of 4 (1,758 Views)

Thanks!
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.