cp1215 right side print color alignment problem (76 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Ray Berger
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

cp1215 right side print color alignment problem

HELP!! I have a CP1215 660 pages total print with 470 color (probably 50 of which since this problem started) The problem started when I changed cartridges. The color printing is offset and not aligned on the right side, not so much on the left side of the page. The color alignment offset appears to be about 1/16 inch between the yellow and blue. I have reset factory settings and calibrated many times, all HP Cartridges. The 1st page of the Self Test/Configuration printout shows an offset and the alignment squares on the bottom are pretty good on the left - but way off on the right (attached). Any help by anyone would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Lucky Luke
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: cp1215 right side print color alignment problem

I have the same problem,replaced all 4 cartridges, still have same problem, Did all diagnostic test etc, nothing changes. Example when printing Blue & black: colors are aligned on the left & become offset by as much as .100" to the right. All colors are mostly aligned at top of page and become offset between each other by as much as .100" at bottom of page. How is this possible ?

Hp give us a solution please.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation