Reset printer CP2025dn (10291 Views)
Occasional Visitor
AdrianMi
Message 1 of 3 (10,291 Views)
Accepted Solution

Reset printer CP2025dn

Hi, How can I reset printer CP2025dn?

I need to change its IP address and I get "Menu access is disabled" if I try to enter the setup menu.

Normally I know there's a way to reset HP printers by holding "cancel" button during boot up, but this doesn't seem to work, any suggestion?

Thanks.
Honored Contributor
dicka
Message 2 of 3 (10,291 Views)

Re: Reset printer CP2025dn

NVRAM initialization
CAUTION: All HP Jetdirect settings are also reset. Be sure to print a configuration page before
performing an NVRAM initialization. Make note of the IP address that is listed on the Jetdirect
configuration page. You need to restore the IP address after performing an NVRAM initialization.
Performing an NVRAM initialization resets the following settings and information:
â All menu settings are reset to factory default values.
â All localization settings, including language and country/region, are reset.
After performing an NVRAM initialization, reconfigure any computers that print to this product so that
the computers can recognize the product.
Perform an NVRAM initialization
1. Turn the product off.
2. Simultaneously press the Right arrow button and the X button. Keep these buttons depressed
as you turn the product on.
3. When Permanent storage init. appears on the display, release both buttons.
4. When the product has finished the NVRAM initialization, it returns to the Ready state.
Occasional Visitor
AdrianMi
Message 3 of 3 (10,291 Views)

Re: Reset printer CP2025dn

Thanks that worked.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.