HP 5500 color laserjet printer setting........... (28 Views)
Advisor
mahnaz
Message 1 of 1 (28 Views)

HP 5500 color laserjet printer setting...........

Hi
I have two question :
1- I don't know how can I update my printers driver without removing the old driver!!!
last month I asked how can I update the printers drivers,and someone in this site answered me that remove the old driver and install new one!!!but I don't want to remove the last driver because users may work by them at that time!!!!!
Is it right!!???maybe I misconceive and my thinking is wrong and I should first remove the last driver of printers!!!!

2-One of my colleagues changed the configuration of HP color laserjet 5500 hdn wrongly and now for every user print,printers wait for tray 1(the message on display) and we should manually select the exact tray(for example the tray 3 -A4 paper)
For the first time I configured all trays for specific paper size and every user that send a job automatically it goes on right tray,for example I defined tray 3 for A4 paper size if the user send a job with A4 page size,it was sent automatically for tray 3!!!!!!!!!
but now I check every option,all of them is right or maybe I forgot the exact setting for all options!!!
I should remember when I send a print in properties page of printer in paper tab in all pages option the default size is letter!!!!!
Could you please help me!!!
My server os is win 2k server.
I set: tray 1 any size
tray 2 A5 and plain
tray 3 A4 and plain
tray 4 A3 and plain
Tray Behavior :
use requested tray:Exclusively
manuall feed : Off
Could you please help me!!!???
Thank you.
----
Regards
Mahnaz

PS: This thread has been moved to an appropriate category- Forums Moderator
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.