what is the relationship between HP Matrix OE and Insight Control Software (424 Views)
Occasional Visitor
SkyDing
Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

what is the relationship between HP Matrix OE and Insight Control Software

As I konw the  SIM is the  basic software in  IC  softwares ; and IC  is consist of Insight Recovery, Insight Orchestration, Insight Dynamics-VSE , Insight Control Environment. and  Matrix OE is the new name of ID-VSE ..

I draw a  diagram to understand the relationship of  them. I do not konw am  I right ? 

Could anyone help me ? Thanks very much .

Occasional Visitor
glickdj
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: what is the relationship between HP Matrix OE and Insight Control Software

I am also looking forward to a clearer explanation as I have spoken to many people about what was HP OO and I keep saying that they do not need to full stand-alone deployment of OO if they are are planning for Cloud and Matrix OE.  I believe your diagram is correct, but there are always factors that are specific to each business.  Also, most people who have latched on to the 'Cloud' buzzword may not realize that if they already use Insight Control, they have already learned a lot about HPs cloud offerings.  Just my 2 cents...

Occasional Visitor
SkyDing
Message 3 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: what is the relationship between HP Matrix OE and Insight Control Software

thanks a lot!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.