Cloud Services (74 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Cloudinbox
Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)

Cloud Services

[ Edited ]

1. Is your service multi-tenant? Can an enterprise manage their users and data independent of other enterprises using their service (such as salesforce.com) or is your

service more like a consumer service (such as  dropbox.com)?

2. Do you support any sort of enterprise identity? If so, do you support SAML, openID or user provisioning APIs?

3. What level of audit logging do you perform? All read/write of data? Do you support ability for customers to view only their activity logs?

4. What level of penetration testing do you perform? Is it done by 3rd parties? How often are these tests performed?

P.S. This thread  has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Cloud Computing Information and News - HP Forums Moderator

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
sekar sundaram
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Cloud Services

I am leanring Cloud Computing...i will try to reply as per my understanding...

>>> 1. Is your service multi-tenant? Can an enterprise manage their users and data independent of other enterprises using their service (such as salesforce.com) or is your service more like a consumer service (such as  dropbox.com)?

Is your service multi-tenant? --- i think Yes. 

>>> 2. Do you support any sort of enterprise identity? If so, do you support SAML, openID or user provisioning APIs?

i think No.

>>> 3. What level of audit logging do you perform? All read/write of data? Do you support ability for customers to view only their activity logs?

i think they wont do any audit logging. customers only need to do this, right... i am not sure... 

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation