Saving only the Attachments in MS Outlook E-mail messages - No Additional tab there? (235 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Delete_or_Not
Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)

Saving only the Attachments in MS Outlook E-mail messages - No Additional tab there?

Hi,

HP TRIM 7.1.1828, Win 7, MS Office 2010

Not sure if this is some sort of the internal settings, but I was unable to save 5 PDF attachments separately (attachments only, from MS Outlook message) with the metadata required to be entered into the Additional tab fields, simply because that tab appeared only when we choose to save the Email message only or both (Email + attachments) and not when we just want to save the attachments, if you know what I mean..?

Am I doing something wrong here?

How we can instruct users to save the attachments only from the e-mail message, together with the metadata fields on the Additional Tab of the normal TRIM Documents registration form?

Thanks

I know that we can tell them to save the attachments to a desktop area and use "send to HP TRIM" ...but .... ..

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.