Re: device import (192 Views)
Frequent Advisor
yogi0070
Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

device import

HI frds,

after importing device i am trying to open devices in zone hp from mgmt.but it takes time to load and fail to display devices as end up with error msg attached.please find it.

even this for cases like  appears for computer inside active directory integrated zone.

please let me know hw to proceed further ....

Thanks n advance.

yogesh s

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Pravs
Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

Re: device import

Hi,

There was  a similar issue reported earlier for 7.90 and fix might have been shipped in a patch. You can contact HPCA/ RCA support to find out if the fix exists for the HPCA version you are using

-Praveen

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
yogi0070
Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)

i am using version 9.0....

please let me know if yu find 1 ..........

tanks

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Pravs
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)

HI,

I have received this from one of the references on how to increase the memory allocated to tomcat process ( service) :

Following are the steps to increase tomcat heap memory.

1. Open Windows Registry (Start -> Run -> regedit)

2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node -> Apache Software Foundation -> Procrun 2.0 -> HPCA-Tomcat -> Paremeters -> Java

3. On right side pane, edit JvmMx value to 200 (hexa value)

4. Edit "Options" and change -XX:MaxPermSize=128M to 256M

5. Add "JAVA_OPTS" (without quotes) environment variable with "-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=c:\tomcatdump.hprof" (without quotes)

6. Restart tomcat service

I have not tried the above steps anywhere. Hence you can decide if or not you want to run them in your environment.

-Praveen

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation