Error - /rrs/results.tcl (326 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Shuvankar
Message 1 of 6 (326 Views)

Error - /rrs/results.tcl

HELLO,

I have installed HP CAE 8.10. When i click on "view managed devices" on core console it gives a error--

42S02 208 {[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'dbo.deviceconfig'.}
   while executing
"$dbHandle "$query""
   (object "::sql0" method "::rrs::sql::query" body line 33)
   invoked from within
"::sql0 query "SELECT a.device_id AS device_id, 
a.mtime AS mtime,
a.device_id AS userid,
b.clientrel AS clientrel,
a.devicename AS devicename,
a..."
   invoked from within
"subst $windowQueryExec"
   (procedure "window_PrintWindow" line 150)
   invoked from within
"$procName $viewparams($window) $windowParams $window"
   (procedure "resultStub" line 49)
   invoked from within
"resultStub"
   invoked from within
"catch $cmd"

i have checked the ODBC configuration..it is ok...plz help me guyz 

regards 

shuvanakar

Trusted Contributor
Pravs
Message 2 of 6 (303 Views)

Re: Error - /rrs/results.tcl

Hi,

Can you confirm if the configuration files aere rightly set?  Check the  value of "DNS" in rim.cfg file. If all the fields are rightly set then check if deviceconfig table exists in the database which you are using in reporting. I am referring to the DATABASE created on the SQL server.

If the table does not exist then it's really odd since the table is created during the first time Core is installed. You can try restarting the HPCA messaging server service on the  core. It should recreate the table.

Once the table is created, to get records in this table, you need to have connects run on the client machine with "cop=y" parameter.

-Praveen

Occasional Advisor
Shuvankar
Message 3 of 6 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]

thanx praveen, 

i have checked all *.cfg files..."DSN" are all set...i changed the prefix dbo to "sa" in rim.cfg and rpm.cfg file...now i get a new error--

42S02 208 {[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'sa.RRS_SESSION'.}

rgrds

Shuvankar

Trusted Contributor
Pravs
Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)

Hi,

Do the tables exist in the DB ? Can you try restarting the HPCA messaging service  once?

-Praveen

Occasional Advisor
Shuvankar
Message 5 of 6 (260 Views)

yes, deviceconfig, rrs_session table both are exists in the database and i have restart the HPCA messaging service but the error is same

{[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'sa.RRS_SESSION'.}

-Shuvankar

Trusted Contributor
Pravs
Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)

hi,

First can you revert the " dbo" to "sa" changes? Which version and patch of Core are you using?

I guess there was a fix done for RRS_session issue . You can refer the patch release notes to confirm. It will be better to talk to support by raising a new ticket.

-praveen 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.