Re: Can't download HP Client Automation Software Starter-Standard Edition (683 Views)
Occasional Collector
jienconet
Message 1 of 9 (3,118 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can't download HP Client Automation Software Starter-Standard Edition

[ Edited ]

Hi, I want to download the HP Client Automation Software Starter-Standard Edition package in order to test it, we are renewing our many HP Workstations, so we would need it now. I go to the download page form here: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software/software-product.html?compURI=tcm:245-936125&pageTitle=client-auto.... I have a HP Passport ID, I sign in, but then I'm requested to fill a "HP Passport Extended Profile for Software" form. When I post the form, It gives me a "Content not available, please try again" message on a Javascript alert (please see the attached image). Therefore I can't download the software. Please I need to download it. Thanks very much in advance. :smileyhappy:

Best Regards,

Johnny

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
PaRiPa
Message 2 of 9 (3,049 Views)

Re: Can't download HP Client Automation Software Starter-Standard Edition

Same problem here. Does anyone know what's workaround for this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Ken

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Steve_Williams
Message 3 of 9 (3,044 Views)

I just attempted the download with both IE9 and Firefox5 and it worked for both, but i did have to fill out the form and refresh the page two times for each.  Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
RickWinford
Message 4 of 9 (3,023 Views)

The new HP web-site is having some problems with people accessing it outside the US.  Here are 2 options to try.

1.  On the main www.hp.com web-site, click on the world map in the lower left corner and set your location to "US" and your language to "English."   Clear your cache and cookies and try again.

2.  use this alternate link directly to the download site:

https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpdc/navigation.do?action=downloadBinStart&zn=bto&cp=54_4012_0__&caid...

Please use plain text.
Occasional Collector
jienconet
Message 5 of 9 (2,993 Views)

Hello RickWinford, your solution works like charm. Thanks very much for your response and for solving my problem. I appreciate your great help. I hope this link posting to be useful for everyone around the world who can't download this software.

Thanks very much,

Johnny

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
BAKIDASMDA
Message 6 of 9 (2,861 Views)

Thank You Very Much.

I was trying to download testing software since morning. After I saw your post, I was able to download it fianlly. The new webpage to download has really problem. HP has to resolve it ASAP.

Thanks.

RickWinford wrote:

The new HP web-site is having some problems with people accessing it outside the US. Here are 2 options to try.

1. On the main www.hp.com web-site, click on the world map in the lower left corner and set your location to "US" and your language to "English." Clear your cache and cookies and try again.

2. use this alternate link directly to the download site:

https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpdc/navigation.do?action=downloadBinStart&zn=bto&cp=54_4012_0__&caid...

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
nitaashaaa
Message 7 of 9 (2,611 Views)

it seriously worked.... Thank you so much... :)

Cheers :)

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Truelies
Message 8 of 9 (687 Views)

Could you please post the updated link for the HP Client Automation Software Starter and Standard Edition?

Seems that the software is not available anymore, the only one available on the new HP website is the "Radia Client Automation" :(

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
DanieI
Message 9 of 9 (683 Views)

Hi Truelies,

With the licensing agreement between HP and Persistent systems that took place earlier this year, Radia Client Automation will replace HP Client Automation. The RCA 9.0 trial is available here: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1174852&jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-00...

The RCA trial is functionally identical to the HPCA trial edition.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation