Re: uCMDB - WebSphere Discovery (272 Views)
Frequent Advisor
10forever
Message 1 of 4 (356 Views)

uCMDB - WebSphere Discovery

[ Edited ]

Hello experts,

I'm running uCMDB 9.05 and i'm trying to discover WebSphere 6.1 instances but i got this error : 

Could not create soap connector at host ... on port 8879.

I've imported the trust store and the key store from websphere profiles/Dmgr/etc (is this the correct path to DummyClientTrustFile.jks and DummyClientKeyFile.jks???) and have set the passwords as mentionned in the document i've also created a user with configurator right but nothing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Frequent Advisor
Milap
Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

Re: uCMDB - WebSphere Discovery

I am facing the same issue.Please let me know how to resolve this.I have key.p12 and trust.p12 files with me.Tell me what files are needed and what path for the same in web spehere server

Warm regards,

Milap

HP Expert
AsiGarty
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

You are posting on the wrong froum, please post it on the CMS forum which includes discovery topics as well.

Asi.
PatWest
Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)

Here is the correct forum link, please repost this there.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/CMS-and-Discovery-Support-and/bd-p/sws-CMS_SUP#.Us0lHvTuJp0
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.