Re: TIBCO discovery through UCMDB (352 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Rashmi Jathan
Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

TIBCO discovery through UCMDB

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I want to discover TIBCO through uCMDB.Can anyone please tell me what are the procedures for that or Is there any document available for this discovery?

Please help me on this.Points will be awarded and help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Rashmi Jathan

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Trusted Contributor
Rutger
Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

Re: TIBCO discovery through UCMDB

Hi Rashmi,

Did you ever receive an answer on this question?

Bumped into your post by accident during a search for answers to a similar question.

Cheers,

Rutger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
o If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
o Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
Visitor
geonick
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: TIBCO discovery through UCMDB

Hi,

There is Tibco EMA that can help expose Tibco internal structure through web service - https://docs.tibco.com/pub/activematrix_businessworks/5.10.0_june_2012/doc/html/tib_bw_administratio... .

Another option maybe is to write jython discovery script using tibjms.jar and tibjmsadmin.jar but these can be used only for EMS discovery.

Also in RTSM that comes with BSM 9.2X there are new Tibco ci types and two discovery scripts: Enterprise Applications -> TIBCO - > Tibco BusinessWorks by Shell and Tibco EMS by Shell

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.