Dataflow probe error (562 Views)
Frequent Advisor
IronMan_3
Message 1 of 4 (562 Views)

Dataflow probe error

Experts,

I was trying to start the SAP ABAP discovery  and was going through KB Article KM1446589 (https://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1446589?searchIdentifier=&resultType=document&d...) . After I set the patch and the class path env variable, when I go and start the uCMDB probe services, it gives error 1067" windows couldnt start the service ' Process terminated unexpectedly. I am finding the below error in the WrapperProbeGw.log

I removed the environment variables which I had added, even after that its not coming up. Any help is much appreciated.

wrapper  | Critical error: wait for JVM process failed
wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Service
wrapper  | Java Service Wrapper Professional Edition 64-bit 3.3.9
wrapper  |   Copyright (C) 1999-2009 Tanuki Software, Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.
wrapper  |     http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
wrapper  |   Licensed to Hewlett-Packard Company for UCMDB Data Flow Probe
wrapper  |
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
wrapper  | Unable to execute Java command.  The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
wrapper  |     "%JRE_HOME%\bin\discovery_probe" -server -XX:+PrintCommandLineFlags -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=250 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=0x7ffffffffffffffe -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=0x7ffffffffffffffe -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Ducmdb.home=%BASE_DIR% -Dpython.home=%jython%/ -Dipaddress=%IP_GATEWAY_ADDRESS% -Dipport=%IP_GATEWAY_PORT% -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=192m -Daxis.http.client.maximum.connections.per.host=1 -Daxis.http.client.maximum.total.connections=100 -XX:CompileCommand=exclude,jregex/Pretokenizer,next -server -Djava.io.tmpdir=%runtime%/temp -Djava.library.path="%bin%;%content_dll%;%dll%;%LIB%" -classpath "%BASE_DIR%/classes/;%conf%;%CONTENT_JARS%;%GATEWAY_RESOURCES%;%COMMON_CLASSPATH%" -Dwrapper.key="horDinOocX-0-HM65PXumlkdtYE45mER" -Dwrapper.port=1777 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.min=31000 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.max=31999 -Dwrapper.pid=3188 -Dwrapper.version="3.3.9-pro" -Dwrapper.native_library="wrapper" -Dwrapper.service="TRUE" -Dwrapper.cpu.timeout="10" -Dwrapper.jvmid=1 org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.MainProbeAgent
wrapper  |
wrapper  | ------------------------------------------------------------------------
wrapper  | Advice:
wrapper  | Usually when the Wrapper fails to start the JVM process, it is because
wrapper  | of a problem with the value of the configured Java command.  Currently:
wrapper  | wrapper.java.command=%JRE_HOME%\bin\discovery_probe
wrapper  | Please make sure that the PATH or any other referenced environment
wrapper  | variables are correctly defined for the current environment.
wrapper  | ------------------------------------------------------------------------
wrapper  |
wrapper  | Critical error: wait for JVM process failed

Thank you

dev.

Advisor
shameer_pm
Message 2 of 4 (546 Views)

Re: Dataflow probe error

Please Attach here WrapperEnv.conf file.

HP Expert
Dima Gomel
Message 3 of 4 (540 Views)

Please check PATHs twice. Error message "The system cannot find the file specified" is pointing to it...

Regards
-Dima, HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at bottom to say 'Thanks'
I'll be happy to be in touch at LinkedIn .
Frequent Advisor
IronMan_3
Message 4 of 4 (529 Views)

Hi ,

I was able to fix this after I reverted back the changes made on wrapper conf file.

Thank you for the comments.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.