Re: Executing BPT test through OTA (180 Views)
Occasional Contributor
AmitChaudhary
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Executing BPT test through OTA

I have set of BPT test cases in a test set. I would like to run the selected test cases using "Scheduler" object through OTA API. I found "Running the test instances in a test set locally, remotely, or as planned" script in HP ALM OTA reference book. Which has the script to run the entire test set.  

However my test cases are niot executing, can someone help please ?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

Re: Executing BPT test through OTA

Please provide more information.

Are you running the code exactly as provided in the example or have you modified it in some way?  If modified, please post a copy of your code in this thread.

Are you getting any messages or output of any kind?  If so, what?

Are the BPT tests automated?

What are you supplying for the four input parameters?

Are you running the code on a system where the ALM Client has been registered and the Connectivity Add-in installed?

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation