Error running BPT including a component automated with Service Test v11.2 (272 Views)
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error running BPT including a component automated with Service Test v11.2

We are using ALM v11.0 patch 12 with Business Process Testing enabled.

A user has automated a business process component using Service Test 11.2

When the user attempts to execute the Business Process Test that includes this component, in the Automatic Runner dialog they receive this status message:

"Cannot run component BPGroupGetSet in business process test ST_OF_BPCreateViewCustomer. The version of Application Lifecycle Management does not support running components of type SERVICE-TEST-11-AUTOMATED."

Please advise - what do we need to do in order to run automated business process tests from ALM v11.0 when they include Service Test automated components?

(I have also posted this message in the ALM/QC and Service Test forums)

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Error running BPT including a component automated with Service Test v11.2

The issue has been resolved.

From ALM the user was directing the tests to run on another system (not Run Locally). That system had never connected to ALM before. Logging on to that system and connecting to ALM through the ALM UI resolved the issue.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation