dx2310 MT Microtower Display drivers (1357 Views)
Occasional Visitor
ljwayne
Message 1 of 2 (1,357 Views)

dx2310 MT Microtower Display drivers

Hello, I have the above mentioned HP computer and the video drivers are not installed. I went to the Windows XP Professional area and downloaded all the video drivers listed because I can not tell which one is the right one for my computer. I tried installing every one available and none of them will install. Basically they all said I have the wrong hardware for the drivers. This computer has not been modified in any way and has no other boards installed. Does anyone know what I can do to get the proper video drivers since none of the listed ones will install. Device manager shows a ? at the video listing. When looking at the detail it says the device has a problem

Thanks, Larry

Honored Contributor
Paul Tikkanen
Message 2 of 2 (1,351 Views)

Re: dx2310 MT Microtower Display drivers

Hi:

Please click on the missing video controller in your device manager. Then click on the details tab.

Post the top string of characters you see there.

That string identifies the manufacturer of the device and the device type and model. With that info we can probably identify the device and provide the appropriate driver.

Paul

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.