HP M9517c desktop computer will not "wake up" from sleep (994 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Julilarissa
Message 1 of 2 (994 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP M9517c desktop computer will not "wake up" from sleep

[ Edited ]

I have a M9517c desktop computer that has been updated to Windows 7 for several months.  For about the last two weeks my computer will not "wake up" after it has gone to sleep.  At first when I started to have this problem it did it randomly but now every time it goes to sleep I have to hold down the power button and reboot the computer.  The computer also seems to be rebooting slowly and generally loading programs slowly.  I would appreciate any input.  Thanks.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Business PCs - Compaq, Elite, Pro.
-HP Forum Moderator

RASHMI
Message 2 of 2 (982 Views)

Re: HP will not "wake up" from sleep

Hi Julilarissa,

Thanks for particpating in HP Forums!

The proper place to post your question in the Consumer Desktop PC forum, located @ http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Computers-Monitors/ct-p/DesktopPC - you can use your same HP Passport account to sign into that community, and it works much the same as this one does.

If you post your question soon I'm sure you'll get the help you're looking for!

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi

Forum Moderator

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.