This widget could not be displayed.
About the Author(s)
Dana Gardner is president and principal analyst at Interarbor Solutions, an enterprise IT analysis, market research, and consulting firm. Gardner, a leading identifier of software and cloud productivi
ty trends and new IT business growth opportunit ies, honed his skills and refined his insights as an industry analyst, pundit, and news editor covering the emerging software developmen t and enterprise infrastruc ture arenas for the last 18 years. Gardner tracks and analyzes a critical set of enterprise software technologi es and business developmen t issues: Cloud computing, SOA, business process management , business intelligen ce, next-gener ation data centers, and applicatio n lifecycle optimizati on. His specific interests include Enterprise 2.0 and social media, cloud standards and security, as well as integrated marketing technologi es and techniques . Gardner is a former senior analyst at Yankee Group and Aberdeen Group, and a former editor-at- large and founding online news editor at InfoWorld. He is a former news editor at IDG News Service, Digital News & Review, and Design News.
Follow Us on SlideShare
- Mobile management demands a rethinking of work, pl...
- With big data and more data types, standard and au...
tion solves bottleneck s amid com...
- Identity and access management as a service gets b...
- BI and big data analytics force an overdue reckoni...
- Enterprise Tablets: Choose a Device Nature That Be...
- Cardlytics on HP Vertica powers millions of swiftl...
Efficient big data capabiliti
es help Cerner drive ...
- Different paths to cloud and SaaS enablement yield...
- Learn how Visible Measures tracks an expanding uni...
- Eva Brian(anon) on: Open Group security gurus dissect the cloud: Highe...
SEGA Europe uses VMware to standardiz
e cloud envir...
- on: Why HTML5 enables more businesses to deliver more ...
- Bill Pedersen on: Veryant introduces isCOBOL for HP OpenVMS Systems
- Peter Jakab(anon) on: HP Data Protector, a case study on scale and compl...
- 12-08-2013 - 12-10-2013
- 12-01-2013 - 12-07-2013
- 11-17-2013 - 11-23-2013
- 11-10-2013 - 11-16-2013
- 11-03-2013 - 11-09-2013
- 10-27-2013 - 11-02-2013
- 10-20-2013 - 10-26-2013
- 10-13-2013 - 10-19-2013
- 09-29-2013 - 10-05-2013
- 09-22-2013 - 09-28-2013
- 09-15-2013 - 09-21-2013
- 09-08-2013 - 09-14-2013
- View Complete Archives