Re: HP Laserjet P2015 (407 Views)
Occasional Advisor
hp guy_1
Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)

HP Laserjet P2015

I am looking for the latest firmware for this kind of printer. I have several printers that need to be updated. I looked in hp drivers, software and firmware but wasn't there. Please send the link so I can download it. Thank you very much guys! :)
Honored Contributor
David Zuts
Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet P2015

HP stopped with the firmware upgrade for this unit since there were 2 different boards and only one firmware and if you flashed the wrong board you destroyed it. Generally this printer never needs a firmware upgrade. If having issues like freezing or will not initialize then search for baking the board which fixes the formatter 98% of the time. Many posts on that subject. If something else report back with your problem so someone can help you sort it out.
Occasional Advisor
hp guy_1
Message 3 of 3 (407 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet P2015

I already did the baking thing but it does not last long and will come back to the problem. Everytime I ordered formatter, the firmware becomes 2xx80915 so I am thinking maybe there is a link from HP where I can download the firmware. If there's nothing, I'll buy maybe a new one.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.